Sat, 14 May|
An ideal opportunity to immerse oneself in the deeper aspects of the ancient language of Sanskrta, relative to Yoga.
Time & Location
14 May 2022, 14:00 – 17:00 SAST
About the event
WHY STUDY SANSKRTA?
• Roots one in the ancient culture and traditions of Bharata, and places oriental studies in their true context.
• Samskrtam discloses principles of Truth.
• It has the ability to purify the mind through sound vibration, and helps one
to connect to Primordial Sound.
• It helps one understand the laws
• Samskrtam also makes one more conscious of one’s speech.
• It helps to cultivate truthfulness (satyam).